Users who consult the website www.semar.com are subject to the law relating to the protection of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links that may be published on the sites but referring to resources outside the company domain.
Following consultation of the sites listed above, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data controller is Semar Srl, Via Sardegna n.5, Castelfidardo (AN), email@example.com .
The personal data (Data) collected can be processed for the following purposes:
a) execute a specific user request or provide the requested service
b) allow the Company to carry out surveys aimed at improving the quality of the products and services provided, by virtue of the legitimate interest of the Company ("Customer Satisfaction");
c) with the consent of the interested party, send commercial and / or promotional communications on the Company's products and services, as well as carry out market research ("Marketing");
d) improve the user experience on the Company's websites.
The Data may be processed using paper, automated or electronic methods and, in particular, by ordinary mail or email, telephone, fax and any other computer channel.
The Data may be processed by subjects operating on behalf of the Company and by virtue of specific contractual obligations, in EU or non-EU member countries.
The Data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right of the Company in court.
As part of the contractual relationships of the Company, the Data may be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA), also by inserting them in databases managed by third-party companies, operating on behalf of the Company. database management and data processing are bound to the purposes for which they were collected and are carried out in full compliance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data.
Whenever the data should be transferred beyond outside the EEA, the Company will take all appropriate and necessary contractual measures to guarantee an adequate level of data protection.
The Data processed to provide the Service will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve these purposes.
However, the Company may continue to keep such Data for a longer period, in order to be able to manage any disputes related to the supply. of the Service.
The Data processed for Marketing purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment in which the interested party has given his consent until such consent is revoked. In the event that the consent is revoked, the Data can no longer be processed for the aforementioned Marketing purposes but could still be kept in order to manage any disputes and / or disputes.
The interested party is granted the following rights:
1. right of access, ie the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that the data is being processed or not and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
2. right of rectification and cancellation, ie the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data and / or the integration of incomplete data or the cancellation of data for legitimate reasons;
3. right to limitation of processing, ie the right to request suspension of processing if there are legitimate reasons;
4. right to data portability, ie the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
5. right to object, ie the right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if any;
6. right to contact the competent data protection authority in case of unlawful data processing.
The interested party may exercise the rights listed above by writing to Semar Srl, Via Sardegna 5 Castelfidardo (AN), or by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1997 – SEMAR SRL UNIPERSONALE – R.E.A. (AN) N. 66344 – P.IVA 00156730426 – SDI SUBM70N – Cap. Soc. € 104.000,00 i.v.
subject to management and coordination by Palmieri Holding S.R.L.