LOW POWER CURRENT TRANSFORMER
LOW POWER IRON CORE PASSIVE CURRENT TRANSFORMER
LPCT is an iron core coil sensor with integrated shunt
providing a voltage output (mV) which represents
the primary current (A). LPCT magnetic sensors
can provide the best accuracy at lower ratings
without the risk of saturation up to the short-time current.
• Designed to work in a wide range of rated
primary currents up to 2500A
• Suitable for both measuring and protection purposes
• Compliant with international standard IEC61869-10
• Accuracy is guaranteed also when primary conductor
not in centered position
• Accuracy class: 0,5 A3 / 5P
© 1997 – SEMAR SRL UNIPERSONALE – R.E.A. (AN) N. 66344 – P.IVA 00156730426 – CDFE: SUBM70N – Cap. Soc. € 104.000,00 i.v.
subject to management and coordination by Palmieri Holding S.R.L.